Guided by the Soil Association strict criteria, we guarantee:
- High quality, more effective ingredients
- Use of only sustainably sourced ingredients
- Minimal packaging with maximum recycled content
- Protection of wildlife and biodiversity
- Transparent manufacturing processes
- Biodegradable ingredients
- No animal testing
- No controversial chemicals
- No parabens or phthalates
- No synthetic colours, dyes or fragrances
- No nano particles
Proudly Made in England
Artisan produced in small batches from our production studio in rural Lincolnshire.
Soil Association Certified
Pioneers of certified organic skincare, Botanicals entire range is certified by the Soil Association.
Suitable for Vegans
Our entire range is suitable for vegans.
Not Tested on Animals
None of our products, nor the ingredients we use are tested on animals. (We would never compromise our stance on animal testing, so choose not to sell our products in the huge Chinese market where animal testing is still required.)
Endorsed by the Naturewatch Foundation
And listed in the Naturewatch Compassionate Shopping Guide.
Botanicals has signed the Tree Sisters pledge, with a goal of planting 1,000 new trees by the end of 2020.
All of our packaging is recyclable. We only use recyclable glass jars, PET plastic and recyclable/recycled cardboard boxes. Read our Plastics Promise.
Suitable for Pregnancy
Our entire range is suitable for use in pregnancy.
Free from Petroleum
We do not use any petroleum or petroleum derivatives in our products.
We only use sustainably sourced, non-GM ingredients, in our commitment to protect the planet and its species.